2300S Pistol (.177)
- Ratings / Reviews
- Downloads (Photos, Manual & EVP)
Enter your email address below and we'll email you when it becomes available.
This target pistol is ideal for bulls eye shooting and also meets IHMSA rules for Production Class Silhouette competitions. Crosman's designers and engineers worked closely with competitive shooters to create a pistol that has the special features needed for competition shooting with a price that is no competition.
Special Features Include:
- 10.1 inch Lothar-Walther choked match barrel with 12 lands and grooves and single-stage
- Adjustable trigger with over travel adjustment screw
- Adjustable hammer spring lets velocity be adjusted to between 440 to 520 feet per second
- 60 shots at a consistent velocity from one Crosman Powerlet
- Grooved receiver for mounting a scope
- Stainless Steel Bolt features a longer handle for ease of operation and an extended bolt probe for increased accuracy
- Williams notch sight with target knobs for easy adjustment, as well as internal micrometer adjustments with positive internal locks
- Model Number2300S
- VelocityUp to 520 fps
- Weight2.7 lbs
- Length16 in
- MechanismBolt Action
- Power SourceCO2
- CapacitySingle Shot
- BarrelRifled steel
- Front SightPost
- Rear SightWilliams notch
- MaterialZinc alloy
2300S Pistol (.177)
Crossman 2300S CO2 Pistol
By D. Leffel
VERY GOOD PISTOL
By Kurt B
2300S Target Pistol
Needs some accessories? Look through the items we paired up with the 2300S Pistol (.177).
- Pellgun Oil
For use with CO2 and pneumatic pump guns.Pellgun oil prevents your airguns from rusting and the seals from drying out. See operating instructions in ...
Price: 3.29QTY add to cart
- Shooting Glasses
Essential for safety. Adult size. High impact plastic lens. Meets ANSI Z87. 1-2003 National Safety Standards.
Price: 4.99QTY add to cart
High resolution (High Rez) media center files are in a variety of formats such as .TIF, .PSD, .EPS, .AI, etc. and typically require an additional program to open. Low resolution (Low Rez) files are in .GIF or .JPG format and should open in your web browser.