The Rogue's compressed air reservoir has a capacity of 3000psi and can yield 4-20 shots depending upon the settings.
.357 CALIBER BIG BORE
A fast twist rate stabilizes the unique .357 bullets of the Rogue and makes it capable of firing a 175 grain bullet at more than 800 fps with up to 250 fpe.
Mount a flashlight, laser, bipod or other accessories. One rail included and two additional pre-drilled spaces available.
The sophisticated and patented eValve valve system provides 4-20 consistent shots between fills.
Two-stage, adjustable, electronic trigger enhances the Rogue's impressive lock-time while delivering the crisp and consistent break of a match-grade trigger.
The 3/8" dovetail-style rail is integrated into the receiver for convenient mounting of optics.
"Listen to this... that is a sweet sound if you're used to the percussive, absolutely rocking sound of a centerfire rifle. Sweet, silent, virtually no recoil and lethal."
- Andrew McKean, Hunting Editor for Outdoor Life
"The .357 caliber Benjamin Rogue air rifle offers more knock-down power than any .22 caliber rimfire."
- Jim Shockey, World Famous Professional Hunter
"This gun will resonate with predator hunters in need of a gun to hunt coyotes in suburban and industrial areas where a quiet, accurate gun will provide new opportunities."
- Jim Chapman, Airgun Hunter & Writer
"Five years from now the airgun community will look back and say that the Benjamin ePCP Rogue changed the perception of hunting with an airgun."
- Tom Gaylord, Airgun Writer, Blogger and Historian
"At every SHOT Show there's always one gun you look at and say WOW! I never thought that gun would be an air rifle. This is a game changer."
- Michael Bane, Outdoor Channel
- What game can be taken?
- The Rogue is ideal for a variety of game, from raccoons and prairie dogs to coyotes and hogs up to 200 pounds.
- What is the range of the Rogue?
- Base on the settings of the EPiC panel, the Rogue is capable of taking prairie dog-sized game past 100 yards and coyotes up to 75 yards. Download our Capabilities Guide for recommendations.
- How much recoil is there?
- The Rogue has a recoil similar to a rimfire rifle.
- Can any .357 caliber bullet be used?
- Due to the unique barrel rifling of the Rogue, only soft lead bullets without lubrication in .357 caliber should be used.
- Can the Rogue be filled with a hand pump?
- Yes. The Rogue requires a high pressure pump capable of filling to 3000 PSI such as the Benjamin Hand Pump.
- Where can I have a scuba or HPA air tank filled?
- Check locally for dive shops or paintball fields. You can also contact a regional cylinder tester for businesses that will be able to fill your tank. Whether it is a dive shop, paintball field or some other business providing the service, if you have a 4500psi tank, confirm they can fill to that pressure. In our experience, tank fills range from $5 to $15.
- Are the electronics waterproof?
- No. All electronics are conformal coated to make them weather resistant.
- How quiet is the Rogue?
- Depending on the settings of the EPiC panel, noise levels average 88dB. This is similar to a .22 rimfire. For comparison, the normal talking voice is 60-70dB.
- Is it legal to hunt in my state with the Rogue?
- Nearly all states allow some form of hunting with airguns. We recommend you consult your state regulations and local ordinances before doing so.
- In what situation(s) is degassing necessary?
- Degassing, or depressurizing, the Rogue air rifle is necessary for airline travel, when the rifle has been filled beyond the 3000psi maximum, before clearing the barrel with a barrel rod or any situation in which air must be removed.
- What do the batteries power and how long do they last?
- The EPiC panel requires two (2) AA batteries to operate. We recommend lithium batteries which are estimated to last for 10,000 shots. Enabling the backlight on the EPiC panel will reduce battery life.