- Home /
- Benjamin Trail All Weather (.22)
With Nitro Piston Technology 70% Less Noise than the competitor's "quiet" break barrel. Gas Piston Technology uses Nitrogen as the power source, instead of a steel Spring. It dramatically reduces felt recoil by eliminating the "double hit" and "spring torque" of a steel spring. Quicker lock time leads to increased accuracy!
NOT A TOY. THIS AIRGUN IS RECOMMENDED FOR ADULT USE ONLY. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. BE CAREFUL, SHOOT SAFELY.
- All weather Ambidextrous Stock w/Thumbhole Grip
- Integral Rail Mounting System - make mounting optics quick and easy.
- Sling Mount and Swivel Studs Included
- Includes CenterPoint 3-9x40mm with adjustable objective and Mil-Dot reticle.
- Technical Specs
SKU BT5M22SNP Caliber .22 Powerplant Nitro Piston Lead Pellet Velocity Up to 495 fps Alloy Pellet Velocity No Steel BB Velocity No Action Break Barrel Length No Product Weight 8.63 lbs Air Reservoir No Barrel Material Steel Rifled Barrel No Barrel Type Rifled Buttpad No Camo Pattern No Checkering No Cocking Effort No FPE $8.00 Foot Pounds of Energy (FPE) No Joules No Front Sight No Rear Sight No Material Synthetic Magazine No Mounting Rail No Noise Suppression No Trigger No Stock Style No Included Optics No Sling Mounts Included No Sling Mount Type No Stock Material No Safety Lever Rings included? No
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 106.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
- Predator Hunting
- Varmint Hunting
- Pest Control
- Small Game Hunting
- Target Shooting