Hunting with Airguns
by Jim House
In recent years, new technology has led remarkable advancements in airgun engineering, breathing new life into hunting with airguns. From our Nitro Piston break barrel rifles to the awesome lineup of PCP airguns, hunters are moving beyond the backyard with their Crosman and Benjamin products.
Jim House, an authority on airguns and their uses, wrote about hunting with airguns exclusively for Crosman. Enjoy and when you’re finished, check in regularly with crosmanhunting.com to read more stories from the field.
- Chapter 1What is an airgun?
- Chapter 2Why hunt with an airgun?
- Chapter 3Legal issues related to use of airguns
- Chapter 4Types of airguns
- Chapter 5Airgun calibers
- Chapter 6Airgun ballistics
- Chapter 7Airgun projectiles
- Chapter 8Sights, sighting and accuracy
- Chapter 9Match the gun to the game
- Chapter 10Practice
- Chapter 11Safety
- Chapter 12Ancillary equipment
- A final note