- Home /
- Crosman 2300T Competition CO2 Air Pistol (.177 caliber)
This Air Pistol is designed specifically for shooting clubs and organizations that teach pistol shooting. This affordable competition style pistol is perfect for new and advanced shooters.
Special Features Include:
NOT A TOY. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. BE CAREFUL, SHOOT SAFELY.THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING LEAD, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV
- Barrel 10.1 inches in length, 10 lands and groves
- Trigger Single-stage, Adjustable trigger pull 1-4 pounds and an over-travel adjustment screw
- Power Source Over 40 shots at a consistent velocity from one Crosman Powerlet
- Rear LPA Sight micrometric adjustments to both windage and elevation with hardened click screws.
- Technical Specs
SKU 2300T Caliber .177 Powerplant CO2 Lead Pellet Velocity Up to 420 fps Alloy Pellet Velocity No Steel BB Velocity No Action Bolt Action Length No Product Weight 2.60 lbs Air Reservoir No Barrel Material Steel Rifled Barrel No Barrel Type Rifled Buttpad No Camo Pattern No Checkering No Cocking Effort No FPE No Foot Pounds of Energy (FPE) No Joules No Front Sight Fixed Rear Sight LPA Material Synthetic Magazine No Mounting Rail Dovetail Noise Suppression No Trigger Single Stage Stock Style No Included Optics No Sling Mounts Included No Sling Mount Type No Stock Material Polymer Safety Crossbolt Rings included? No
- Predator Hunting
- Varmint Hunting
- Pest Control
- Small Game Hunting
- Target Shooting