Re-charging is made easy with the Charging System Cylinder by Benjamin Airguns. At just under 5-pounds and 15-inches long, this carbon fiber PCP Charging System is rated for 4500psi and fits nicely in your backpack for a day in the field. A built-in pressure gauge and hand wheel make for a quick, easy and controlled filling.
Capacity is 90 cu in (14.72 cubic feet). Expect the following number of fills (your results may vary):
- Marauder Pistol (Model #BP2220) - 34 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Discovery Rifle (Model #BP1K77GP) - 28 fills(refill @ 1000psi)
- Marauder Rifle (Model #BGP1763) - 10 fills(refill @ 2000psi)
- Challenger Competition Rifle (Models #CH2009 and #CH2009S) - 27 fills (refill @ 1000psi)
- Bulldog Rifle (Model #BPBD3S) - 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Pioneer Airbow (Model #BPBD3S) - 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
For other airguns, please refer to our PCP Fill Calculator.
DOT certified. PCP Tank Explanation
Where can I have a scuba or HPA air tank filled?
Check locally for dive shops or paintball fields. You can also contact a regional cylinder tester for businesses that will be able to fill your tank. Whether it is a dive shop, paintball field or some other business providing the service, confirm they can fill to 4500 PSI. In our experience, tank fills range from $5 to $15.
Do I need an adaptor?
Some fill stations may require fill solution FAH007. Please contact your air fill provider for their specific needs.
- 90-Cubic Inch Carbon Fiber Air Cylinder
- Rated for 4500 psi and DOT certified
- Compact Size Fits in a Backpack
- Built in Pressure Gauge and Bleed Valve
- Microbore Hse - With Stainless Steel Fill Connection
- Compatible with Most Benjamin PCP Air Rifles and Pistols
- Technical Specs
SKU 81001 Caliber No Joules No