- Product Details
- Technical Features
- Manuals & Downloads
The Crosman® RepeatAir® 1077 is our most reliable CO₂ powered air rifle. This 12-shot repeater runs on standard 12-gram CO₂ cartridges and fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. The lightweight, sleek, black synthetic design will stand up to decades of use and features a checkered pistol grip and forearm. Low on noise, this air rifle delivers .177 caliber alloy pellets up to 780 fps ideal for target, plinking, and pest control. Comes with the rifled steel barrel, adjustable rear sight and fiber optic sight, cross-bolt safety, and 12 round pellet magazine.
- Durable water resistant, synthetic design with rifled steel barrel
- Semi-auto repeater delivers velocities up to 780 fps
- 12-shot rotary clip, compatible with .177-caliber pellets (pellets not included)
- Adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight
- Idea for target practice and great for skill development
|Alloy Pellet Velocity||Up to 780 fps|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Lead Pellet Velocity||Up to 625 fps|
|Product Weight||3.69 lbs|
Airpower Must Haves
The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Crosman® RepeatAir® 1077 CO₂ .177 Pellet Air Rifle, Black.