Sales & Business Development
Ecommerce and Omni Channel Manager
Company Name: Crosman Corp. Company Location: Rochester, New York Area
Velocity Outdoor is looking for an experienced Ecommerce and Omni Channel Account Manager, to drive site traffic, engagement, and maximize sales and profitability across our digital footprint within US Dealer partner sites. This position will be located out of our Crosman Corporation, Bloomfield, NY location.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the annual sales strategy for Velocity Outdoor:
- Own the ecommerce strategy, utilizing the ecommerce pillars, focusing on long-term, sustainable growth across all product lines.
- Create strategic opportunities with Velocity Outdoor:
- Identify consumer-centric opportunities that can be addressed through innovation and collaboration with Velocity Outdoor.
- Influence total US Dealer Omni-channel strategy:
- This role will recommend enhancements to existing plans as well as develop nascent strategies to grow total market segment share.
- Maintain the Omni-channel foundation:
- Implement and re-invent ecommerce and omni-channel development to drive foundational excellence across US Dealer channels
- Identify selection and marketing gaps:
- Analyze the selection opportunities, including B2B, bundles, and product innovation to drive incremental growth in the category; bridge marketing needs across platforms
- Communicate the Velocity Outdoor results:
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual updates; this includes tracking for Velocity Outdoor sales and ecommerce metrics as well as strategic project updates.
- Share best practices across customer teams:
- Work across our internal teams to leverage best practices and economies of scale.
- Assist in developing consumer insights:
- Integrate with our brand/marketing team to aggregate consumer and retailer insights to develop new insights into shopping behavior and product development.
An equivalent combination of:
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Relevant classroom experience in ecommerce, brand management, financial analysis, retail buying and/or planning, product/project management, or marketing
Preferred Education and Experience Profile
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in one of several fields: ecommerce vendor management, ecommerce consulting, business analyst, engineering, or Brand Manager role at leading consumer packaged goods company
- The ability to quickly learn a varied set of tools (including content health scoring, keyword optimization, and 3rd party/retailer platforms) is necessary
- Prior experience with data analysis, senior level presentation, ambiguity management, and account/vendor management is preferred
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Data-driven strategies.
- Consumer-centric vision.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adaptive approach.
- Detail oriented.
- Innovative thought leadership
Crosman offers a variety of short term, co-op opportunities for college students to gain real world experience. We too gain a lot from our partnership with students as they are learning the latest methods in their fields of study. We have offered these opportunities in manufacturing engineering, product design, graphic design, quality, health/environmental/safety, industrial engineering, and marketing. We have filled our fall semester openings. Please check back often to see future opportunities.
If you enjoy the development of new products from concept to production while working with a cross-functional team to define specifications, project schedule, cost and capital estimating, plus being around airguns all day, we want to talk to you!
Crosman values our veterans and the sacrifices they have made for us. The core values, strong work ethic, and leadership qualities of these individuals embody what Crosman considers to be ideal for a member of our team. We employ veterans proudly and encourage you to apply!