- Product Details
- Technical Features
- Manuals & Downloads
Re-charging is made easy with the Charging System Cylinder by Benjamin Airguns. At just under 5-pounds and 15-inches long, this carbon fiber PCP Charging System is rated for 4500psi and fits nicely in your backpack for a day in the field. A built-in pressure gauge and hand wheel make for a quick, easy and controlled filling.
Capacity is 90 cu in (14.72 cubic feet). Expect the following number of fills (your results may vary):
- Marauder Pistol (Model #BP2220) - 34 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Discovery Rifle (Model #BP1K77GP) - 28 fills(refill @ 1000psi)
- Marauder Rifle (Model #BGP1763) - 10 fills(refill @ 2000psi)
- Challenger Competition Rifle (Models #CH2009 and #CH2009S) - 27 fills (refill @ 1000psi)
- Bulldog Rifle (Model #BPBD3S) - 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Pioneer Airbow (Model #BPBD3S) - 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
For other airguns, please refer to our PCP Fill Calculator.
DOT certified. PCP Tank Explanation
Where can I have a scuba or HPA air tank filled?
Check locally for dive shops or paintball fields. You can also contact a regional cylinder tester for businesses that will be able to fill your tank. Whether it is a dive shop, paintball field or some other business providing the service, confirm they can fill to 4500 PSI. In our experience, tank fills range from $5 to $15.
Do I need an adaptor?
Some fill stations may require fill solution FAH007. Please contact your air fill provider for their specific needs.
- 90-Cubic Inch Carbon Fiber Air Cylinder
- Rated for 4500 psi and DOT certified
- Compact Size Fits in a Backpack
- Built in Pressure Gauge and Bleed Valve
- Microbore Hse - With Stainless Steel Fill Connection
- Compatible with Most Benjamin PCP Air Rifles and Pistols
No reviews for Benjamin Charging System Cylinder.
Airpower Must Haves
The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Benjamin Charging System Cylinder.