- Product Details
- Technical Features
- Manuals & Downloads
From its inception, Benjamin® has been a favorite of the hunting community with the popular Benjamin Marauder. Taking the Marauder to the next level with innovation and technology is the Benjamin Marauder Semi-Automatic PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) rifle. This air rifle has a regulated semi-auto action that shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. Featuring an all-weather synthetic stock with adjustable cheek-piece, rifled steel barrel with shrouded integrated sound suppression, adjustable single-stage trigger, 10-shot rotary magazine, and Picatinny mounting rail. The Marauder Semi-Auto launches .22-caliber pellets up to 950 fps and you get up to 60 shots per fill at 3000 PSI. See why Benjamin is fast, accurate, and reliable.
- Regulated, semi-automatic PCP air rifle with fast, accurate and reliable pellet delivery
- Balanced, all-weather synthetic stock with adjustable raised comb cheek-piece and reversible bolt handle
- Shrouded barrel delivers superior accuracy and velocities up to 950 fps
- Integrated regulator for shot-to-shot consistency
- 10-round rotary magazine is compatible with .22-caliber pellets
- Ideal for field target shooting and small game hunting
No reviews for Benjamin Marauder® Semi-Automatic (.22).